Special Fruit Jar Posts Round Up Edition




Hey there, Fruit Jar collectors -- did you see these blog posts?








  • "I Had a BALL at Mason's" - Jeff Klingler's article about Mason Bright's collection.









That's just a few fruit jar themed posts from our past. Nice thing about the internet, it's all archived here and we can re-package the posts that were published separately into a little mini-magazine. Enjoy!
_______________________________________________
Findlay Antique Bottle Club -- Website - Facebook - Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Life has gotten in the way - I barely have time to browse, much less comment. I'll be back - give me another week! Thanks for the link! Traffic is good, and I see some coming from here...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment - we love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails